The property has historically been used as convent accommodation. Up until the mid-1990s the Charity operated a school on part of the property and from an adjacent site which was subsequently sold for residential development. Most recently the property has been let to a religious community providing retreat services.
Terms: There is a preference for unconditional offers, although realistic subject to planning offers will be considered if accompanied with an architectural feasibility and supporting information.
|Property Size||17375 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
|Property Size||1614 Sq M - Sq M|
|Property Size||480 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
|Property Size||45 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
|Former classroom block|
|Property Size||2151 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
|Property Size||200 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
|Property Size||2 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
|Property Size||4.9 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|