Prime Logistics Bulletin – Q3 2018
Prime Logistics is an essential tool for any developer, investor or occupier interested in the market for logistics buildings over 50,000 sq ft in size across each of the UK’s 26 key distribution markets.
Key findings this quarter:
- 11.3 million sq ft taken-up, in line with the 5 year quarterly average.
- Large scale pre-lets and land sales from retail occupiers drive demand.
- Supply levels remain low, but overall quality of available space is improving.
- High levels of development activity, both purpose-built and speculative.
- Significant levels of capital targeting the sector, despite record pricing.
- Structural change in retail market to continue to underpin occupier market.
Inside the bulletin, we take a balanced look at each segment of the market and provide you with a brief snapshot of our view of quarterly activity.
To find out more, download our full report.