Investors require buildings that are designed, constructed and maintained to a standard that will meet tenant demands, both now and in the future, and which can be delivered at a competitive price; occupiers want to maintain flexibility, and to ensure that the ongoing costs of occupation are certain; buildings themselves are becoming increasingly complex, as is the legislation governing their use and occupation.
Whether acquiring a building as a freehold investment, as a tenant negotiating a lease for occupation or as a joint venture partner to a Development Agreement, we understand the need for considered advice which navigates a way through these sometimes competing and conflicting requirements.
- building surveys, for investment and occupation
- pre divestment reports
- dilapidation advice
- party wall and neighbourly advice
- planned maintenance programmes
- contract administration
- schedule of condition
- reinstatement cost assessments
- expert witness and assistance with building disputes.